- 4 whole seabass (head included), approx. 2.5 lbs. washed and dried
- 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes, squeeze to remove seeds and cut in half
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Use a large round skillet with a lid. Place fish in pan and add water, oil, and wine. Then, sprinkle parsley, garlic and cherry tomatoes.
- Cover pan with lid and cook on med high until liquid boils. Turn down to med low and cook for 20 to 30 minutes depending on thickness of fish. Fish should be white and flakey with fork.
- If liquid is dry, add equal parts of water, oil and wine. If liquid is too watery, remove lid and cook med to thicken liquid. Pasta can also be cooked on the side and covered with broth from fish.