- Deer heart
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Rinse the outside of the heart and all the veins under cold water to clean out extra blood.
- Cut off the cap of the heart to remove fat.
- Cut out ventricle.
- Slice horizontally into pieces (against the grain).
- Mix together 1 cup of flour, 2 tsp of salt, and 1 tsp of pepper.
- Heat a pan on high and melt butter. Make sure it is sizzling.
- Coat the meat with the flour mixture and place in the pan. Cook 3 minutes per side.
Note: The tip of the heart is the best piece
– 4 large spoonfuls of soy sauce
– 1 spoonful Mirin sheet cooking sauce or 1/2 tsp sugar
– 1 spoonful vinegar
– 1 spoonful hot sesame oil
– 2 tsp ground sesame seeds