- 1-2 lbs. Fluke
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- ½ stick of butter
- 1-2 lemons
- Melt butter and drizzle only a small amount on glass dish to prevent sticking.
- Place fluke filets in glass baking dish. Crush Ritz crackers to your preferred texture and cover filets liberally.
- Drizzle the remaining butter on top of the Ritz-covered filets.
- Take a few thin slices of lemon and place on top of filets.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place fluke into oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until it is white and flaky.
- Remove fluke from the oven and squeeze lemon juice as desired.